RT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest , Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone ever have this problem?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Payne

Payne

Anyone ever have this problem? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever have this problem?   Anyone ever have this problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 am

When you play either Donjerd or Gamzon PR and win, then the game say you were defeated? Apache and I just had it happen on Gamzon PR, and i've also had it happen on Donjerd PR. All i know is its wack! Rant over... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.Unratedgrafix.com
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever have this problem?   Anyone ever have this problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 am

the game is still full of bugs , there are all kind of bugs in the game and not just on those 2 servers .. its on all of them. But hey .. whatcan we do ???? nothing Smile so just lets play in the curent situation Smile))
Back to top Go down
http://wf-rt.omgforum.net
GJS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever have this problem?   Anyone ever have this problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 am

I've had it too. Appearently it's not a bug. I've looked it up in the WF FAQ.

7. Why does Donjerd Legion win when we have killed them all?

When a player achieves 3 Winning Streaks, he will be out of the battle. When your team have killed Donjerd Legion and nobody but your team’s 3-winning-streakers survives, the defender wins!

If it is this situation, then now you know. If this was not what happened to you, then yes; it's most likely a bug Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever have this problem?   Anyone ever have this problem? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever have this problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RT :: RT - S3 :: General Chat-
Jump to: