RT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest , Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What kind of music do you like?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kas
Moderator - S2
Kas

What kind of music do you like? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do you like?   What kind of music do you like? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:52 pm

This is probably my favorite topic of them all. I love music. Without music I'd probably go nuts.

I listen to almost everything with the exception of a big part of modern mainstream music. It's just... I don't know... not what it used to be. But that's just my opinion that matters just as much as that of anyone else. Very Happy

I'm a big fan of Papa Roach, but only the early years. Old Friends From Young Years and Infest. Lovehatestragedy has some good tracks too, but after that they just changed too much for my taste. I also like Limp Bizkit. I also listen to the likes of Slipknot and Mushroomhead, but rarely. Mostly at times when I feel really down. Such music turns my depression into anger and I love that. Razz
But mostly I listen to underground hip-hop (Atmosphere, Blue Scholars, Common Market, Living Legends, Sweatshop Union...) and reggae. The best kind of music to just chill out.

So, what do you guys like?
Back to top Go down
Alessa

Alessa

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you like?   What kind of music do you like? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I dont know if i am doing this right... but hey its happening...
My favorite music varies, but mainly i listen to metal or rock.
My favorite bands for metal are Cradle of Filth, Defiler, and The Devil Wears Prada.
My favorite bands for rock are Nirvana, Karnivool, and Creed.
I do love rap though, like Eminem.
I absolutely love instrumentals, like piano or acoustic guitars. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you like?   What kind of music do you like? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Hmm...instrumentals, not the classics (too boring). I like instrumentals like One Winged Angel by the Black Mages and The Burdened from Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you like?   What kind of music do you like? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 am

Music? um...I like everything. I am not just saying that either, i even like some polka, country and jazz. My all time favorite is music from the 50s, 60s and 70. I am a do whop fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you like?   What kind of music do you like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RT :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: