RT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest , Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite TV shows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kas
Moderator - S2
Kas

Your favorite TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite TV shows   Your favorite TV shows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:05 pm

I don't know anyone that doesn't watch at least one show. Be it a reality show, sit-com, cartoon show or whatever.

First on my list have to be The Simpsons. I've been watching this cartoon series since I can remember, and I just have to follow it. I also like Family Guy. That show has such a stupid kind of humor mixed up with real stuff that I can't help myself but laugh. Very Happy South Park of course. Hilarious show. What's even more hilarious is the serious reactions that some people have.
Enough with the cartoons. I love How I Met Your Mother, Weeds, Supernatural and The Office.
I watch more shows from time to time, but those are the ones that I like the most and I follow.

Your favorite TV shows. Go.
Back to top Go down
Alessa

Alessa

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite TV shows   Your favorite TV shows I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 pm

I dont watch that much TV anymore, but i will watch Adult Swim more than anything else.
I dont like drama so i dont watch MTV or VH1.
I like comedy central, i love to laugh.
I love cartoons, well the older ones better... like Tom and Jerry. Smile not to much of the current ones like The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack... it just looks sooo creepy....
I will always watch Spongebob though...
Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite TV shows   Your favorite TV shows I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm the same kind as Ally; I don't really watch TV but I love going to the movies and watch horror films. My all time favourite is the Exorcist; not the remake but the original one, after that comes Samara and The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Back to top Go down
Daddy

Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite TV shows   Your favorite TV shows I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:23 am

I love House. I think that old man is semxy. I like that show Lie to Me although I can only take it in small doses. I am late in the game when it comes to Bleach, just started watching. I am also a gleek, wanna fight about it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite TV shows   Your favorite TV shows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite TV shows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RT :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: