RT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest , Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RT's banner (design one)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ci3L

Ci3L

RT's banner (design one) Empty
PostSubject: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 am

The current one (look top) looks kinda plain...so I was wondering if you guys would like to make one to replace that one. To get the ball rolling here's one i put together at the spur of the moment

RT's banner (design one) Mybannermakerbanneryg

Back to top Go down
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 am

the background image is ok the tex design not on my taste , the text should be "RT ... We will conquer everything in our way"
Back to top Go down
http://wf-rt.omgforum.net
Ci3L

Ci3L

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 am

Lolz you're picky! I'm working on another one....i'll post it tomorrow. For now beeeeeeed
Back to top Go down
Payne

Payne

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:44 am

I'll get on one also. Thats what i do for a living. Funny this topic came up, because i was going to ask you if i should make one. Funny how stuff works out. I'll post one once i get off Warflow long enough to make it. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.Unratedgrafix.com
Payne

Payne

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Here's one we came up with. It's something we threw together. I will make some little RT logo's also. I'll make them in 3 colors too... so you can use them for all the different forum things. And the key also. Hope you like it. My girlfriend helped also. She's the bomb! bom

RT's banner (design one) Rt_omgforum_header
Back to top Go down
Payne

Payne

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Here's Those three logos for the different forum things. I thought these would tie in the font i used for the banner. Hope you like it.

RT's banner (design one) RTbutton3RT Logo 1

RT's banner (design one) RTbutton2RT Logo 2

RT's banner (design one) RTbutton1RT Logo 3

Back to top Go down
Sand

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 am

Payne wrote:
Here's one we came up with. It's something we threw together. I will make some little RT logo's also. I'll make them in 3 colors too... so you can use them for all the different forum things. And the key also. Hope you like it. My girlfriend helped also. She's the bomb! bom
the tribal emboss is cool. doing appealing, nonsensical shapes is hard.
the only thing i do not like too much is the mixed color in the slogan, but thats just me. I don't like the bold font used in graphic novels to mark the one important word, so thats just me.
the entire logo is very cool
Back to top Go down
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 am

i may be a devil again but payne first the banner as design isnt bad , but i would love if someone would do a banner with a WF image and not from other games, since it doesnt look cool if the banner isnt matching the game.
And since u and your gf worked so hard , i will give u so much that your work is highly appreciated and , too see some people trying to make something i will do something Very Happy u all will see soon Smile)
Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:55 am

I like Payne's design; it looks nice! Here's mine; I purposely left the middle empty since my Photoshop is out of order. Maybe Payne can do the filling in? (Just saw the contest post. Lolz! I'll do it on my own) It's hand drawn so it looks a bit screwy in some parts since I have a sucky scanner

RT's banner (design one) 1284323986893750002

Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 am

Gonna have to think of a nice RT logo...... Shocked and I'm kinda lazy to draw now after I drew her
Back to top Go down
Payne

Payne

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:42 am

ArchKid wrote:
i may be a devil again but payne first the banner as design isnt bad , but i would love if someone would do a banner with a WF image and not from other games, since it doesnt look cool if the banner isnt matching the game.
And since u and your gf worked so hard , i will give u so much that your work is highly appreciated and , too see some people trying to make something i will do something Very Happy u all will see soon Smile)
I hear ya... but i cant find any pictures worth using for this game that would look good at all in a banner. Ive tried finding things that would look cool. I was going to print page on battles i was in... but the fact of the matter is, this games graphics are very plain at best. You prolly will never see a good enough shot to use that would work. But i can fix it for sure. The thing is you still wont be seeing it with shots from Warflow. They just aren't eye appealing graphics. When i get some time ill play around again. What about the RT logos? Did you like those?
Back to top Go down
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am

if u saw my messages on the games u will notice that a contest started so post everything o got there Very Happy and then i will use the best from all of them
Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Basically he's gonna make use of this situation and sap all our creative juices out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RT's banner (design one)   RT's banner (design one) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RT's banner (design one)
Page 1 of 1