RT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest , Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce urself

Go down 
+7
Ci3L
dark omen
Alessa
Starra Lee
Kas
ArchKid
Ughal
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ughal
Moderator - S2

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 am

Since i created this im gonna be the first one, i think everyone knows what this is

I'm a 26 year old hungarian univerity student, i play this game from day 1 , been playing similar games but this is far the best so i'll stick with it for a while, im aiming for to be the best without paying a single dime for it Smile and this goes for the legion too donate the max to get the best out of it
Back to top Go down
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:26 am

Since my virtual name sounds so great im gonna stick to it Smile so im ArchKid , 19 year old from romania, since im so great and all's good i will only say that i play wf for fun and hope to bring RT to be the best legion.

Back to top Go down
http://wf-rt.omgforum.net
Kas
Moderator - S2
Kas

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:31 pm

What up people!

Not much to say about me. 22 years old, currently looking for a job and later this year hopefully going to a university (it's about time). Been playing WF for 2, 3 weeks or something like that. Been playing a few browsergames some years ago, but then RL got kinda hectic and I didn't have much time anymore so I stopped. Now I found this one and I have a feeling I'll be sticking around for a while. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starra Lee

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Starra is the bestest!!lol   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi Hi all Very Happy

Well I'll stick to my screen name since I use it for every game I play. I'm an old azz 27 from the US. I work for an accounting firm and for some reason I didn't get laid off so I'm lucky lol! I started playing I think a week ago, maybe. I am a haktu and if you don't know what that is then good. I misspelled it (just to give some challange, darn google) What else....that is it really....
Back to top Go down
Alessa

Alessa

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:43 pm

My name is Stephanie, but i go by Alessa on here. I am 16, i put 26 as my age because thats what i always do.... I live in the US.
I am in high school and i miss some of the legion wars because school lets out and i have to go home.... but i try to make up for it by constantly donating.
I started like 3 weeks ago... i am trying to get stronger and make us win... but as you can see... ummmm no. I have not got there yet.
I dont like being a waste of skin, sooo if you ever need to drop me from the legion i will understand. You can always get better players. Anyway... i guess thats it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
dark omen

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:06 pm

hi, I'm alex from argentina but i live in colombia since may 2010. I'm 30 years old and I also play ikariam. In S1 my ally is ussr
Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Konnichi~wa! I'mEvelyn my online alias is Ci3L; don't bother asking about my age (a girl's best kept secret). I hail from sunny Singapore, of SE Asia. I'm around most of the time but am always on AFK mode. I'm a sadist at heart so please let me see all your painful looks kay? <333
Back to top Go down
Kintry

Kintry

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 am

Hi, i am a 29 half metal person, no working atm, cause i am recovering from some surgerys, i am from Brasil, my english is sometimes confusing (cause i learned it alone). I say half metal cause have a titanium bar at the ankle and two on the back.
Back to top Go down
Payne

Payne

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm from server 3, but i thought i would say hello here. You never know if we will play together in RT on another server. Plus i'm social! Anyway... My names Joe. I'm 32 from the U.S. Seattle to be more specific. I'm a graphic/web designer who works for myself. My girlfriend and I started this business because its what we love to do. Then we brought in one of our GOOD friends as our accountant. And we have a team who are having a blast. How many people can make a living doing what they love?!? I feel very lucky to be where i'm at right now. I'm a proud father of two awesome daughters! A 2 1/2 year old, and a 14 year old. Basically, i'm just a happy person, living life to the fullest! Very Happy Hope i didn't bore you! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Unratedgrafix.com
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 am

hehe good introduction Razz if all the people would be live like u we would have a happy world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 am

I don't like that....that'll make this world too sappy for my taste! You need one or two bad guys...soooo I'll be the bad girl! Twisted Evil Grovel before me peons!
Back to top Go down
Payne

Payne

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:46 am

Ci3L wrote:
I don't like that....that'll make this world too sappy for my taste! You need one or two bad guys...soooo I'll be the bad girl! Twisted Evil Grovel before me peons!
HAHA awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Unratedgrafix.com
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 am

yep yep .. but the only problem ci3l is that im the tyran and the devil one Twisted Evil and bwhuahahahaha I wont accept someone else Evil or Very Mad to be more devilish then me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 pm

ArchKid wrote:
hehe good introduction Razz if all the people would be live like u we would have a happy world Very Happy

So says the sappy devil; man...you make one lousy devil at best. You need to be evil! Now BOW! BEG FOR MERCY! *Whips AK*
Back to top Go down
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 pm

hahaha thats the proff that u arnt evil bwhuahahah if u would had be one u would understand the context i said that. let me explain that to u , what are the devils most satisfaction? a world with happy people which they can terrorise, its no fun to terrorise sad people so u need a whole world with happines which u can destroy. bwhuahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ci3L

Ci3L

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:38 pm

I derive pleasure from seeing people who are already hopeless fall even further in to despair! Make them suffer, then give them a thin thread of hope; and crush it again! The look on their faces when that happens is simply priceless Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ArchKid
Admin
ArchKid

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 pm

thats just a childish game. A TRUE devil will crush every bit of happiness until he makes the world full of tiny peoples who wont ever remember what is to be free or what is the word happiness. After all the world is under this sentiment u can start playing with them so u wont get bored, then is the time when u get some people and make them to remember the old days and then go to spread that memories until a large group remember then u crush them again and again and again with different methods with different games again and again. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Morituri

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm

I am Morituri... well.. I'm from Moscow, I'm pretty old, but cool...
Back to top Go down
Beldarren

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi,
Beldarren is my internet name.
I am much older than any listed here thus far... 44
I have had several spine operations so am not currently working... silver lining get to play games on the net, when I am not in to much pain.

Cheers
Beld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce urself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce urself   Introduce urself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce urself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RT :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: