RT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest , Have Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saying hello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Payne

Payne

Saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Saying hello!   Saying hello! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Just got my profile going and thought id say Hello! Whrd!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Unratedgrafix.com
boomy

Saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello!   Saying hello! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Well, I can do the same. Let me present myself. I am from Quebec, ok... I know, French-Canadien whatever. Haha, u can mess with that if u like, I won't mind... I studied anything that has to do with computers... right, programming, websites, databases, HARDWARE (luv that one). Anyway, this game is fun... and I think I am going to continue playing if for a while.

Take care... see u in game.
Back to top Go down
Nagrall

Saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello!   Saying hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:09 am

Saying hello as well.
I'm from Belgium, age 30, going back to school atm to learn more about computers (networkmanagment)
Back to top Go down
GJS

Saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello!   Saying hello! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 am

Ok then: I'm a 25 y/o from the Netherlands. Atm in school learning financial auditing. I'm doing this in my spare time, even though it's probably smarter not to (I tend to invest too much time in stuff like this and my grades aren't exactly cheerful). Hobbies are video games, anime, tv, tabletennis (only with friends, not as a sport!), enjoying a beer with friendly ppl ^_^.

Before starting out on this server I played 1 day in S1 as a test, but then S3 came out, so I don't have that great experience with the game yet. I'm learning as I go along and fortunately there's always someone around to answer my questions. I would probably have chosen different heroes if I had the choice again (heavy infantry is effective but boring), but let's not talk about that shall we... I am planning to play this as long as it is interesting. So far everything is new and exciting so hoping to be here for a long time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying hello!   Saying hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RT :: RT - S3 :: General Chat-
Jump to: